Thursday, August 1, 2013

ADORE YOUR FLOOR - statement rugs that won't leave you penniless!

A rug is necessary 90% of the time - it pulls everything together and can *without a doubt* finish a room! When I find a cute rug, I always dread looking at the price tag. It is just hard for me to justify spending so much on something that you are just going to walk all over.

... well, dread no more - I have the answer(s)!
o n e - chevron aqua rug - r u g s U S A . c o m
t w o - trellis navy rug - r u g s U S A . c o m
t h r e e - hadjout rug - j o s s & m a i n
f o u r - fusion gray rug - w a y f a i r . c o m
f i v e -  chevron ikat mustard rug - r u g s U S A . c o m
s i x  -  threshold red - t a r g e t

These sites are awesome for finding affordable rugs! I can speak from personal experience when it comes to rugsUSA.com. I actually own  number f i v e, the cheveron ikat mustard rug in a 5' x 8' AND it only cost me $120 <<< shipping included!!!!!! Not only was I happy that this rug didn't leave me penniless, but I am very satisfied with the quality and would most definitely order from the site again.