Sunday, July 28, 2013

the nine to 5 - volume 1


This is the first of what I plan to turn into a weekly post in which I will share something nifty or neat that I have designed at my nine to 5!

As much I would love to tell you that Whit + Wonder is my full-time job - I can't. I only wish that I was able to put every waking moment into it, but I'm not there yet...not quite. 

In the meantime... I DO HAVE A REAL JOB or career, if you will... a pretty darn cool gig, I must say.  My official title is "marketing coordinator," but it is safe and simple to say that I do *graphic design* for the Round Rock Express (Triple-A Affiliate of the Texas Rangers)! When you work in minor league baseball there is NEVER a dull moment. We are all about providing a 'good ol' fashioned fun' experience for all. I couldn't have dreamed of a more exciting place to start my career in sports marketing.

A day in the life looks a little something like this:

9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
7:05 p.m. - ???


If you are familiar with baseball at all, you can probably guess that I work a lot of hours [hence the venti iced white chocolate mocha pictured above!] 

Now that you have an idea of what I do, stay tuned for volume 2 of the nine to 5!
[where I will actually include some of my design work!]
coming soon.....