Thursday, August 22, 2013

Home Sweet NEW Home

My sweet parents have moved. 

l was tasked with designing a moving announcement to help them spread the word!

a new beginning:
Not many people can say that they have lived in the same house all their life. I can... well, I could until a few months ago. Our beloved home on Pine Hollow held an enormous amount of memories, when I finally got word from my parents that my HOME, the ONLY real home I have ever known, had been sold, I had very mixed emotions. I knew it was too big for my parents, I knew they needed something smaller and more reasonable for the two of them, but that was OUR home and I wasn't entirely ready to let it go. I couldn't begin to imagine driving down a different street, walking through a different door into a place unfamiliar to me and calling it "home." I might sound a bit ridiculous and unreasonable, but trust me, living in the same house for 23 years makes a new home hard to welcome.... but welcome it, I did.


Change is a wonderful thing, and when I finally began to wrap my mind around this I became excited about our new home! Let the memory making begin!

P.S. Stay tuned for plenty of before & after and decorating projects!!