Saturday, July 27, 2013

Save the Date - Kate & Clay

^he's awesome! 

This Save the Date was inspired by a design on minted.com that the bride-to-be fell in love with - only that design was for a vertical photo - so I was able to recreate the design to fit their photo and above is the final product (it's actually a magnet)! 

In case you were wondering, that happy couple up there is my brother Clay, and his fiance, Kate! 
THAT'S RIGHT, MY BROTHER IS GETTING MARRIED, Y'ALL!
Come November 23rd, Kate will be a Rhoden and I will finally have a sister. I love these two so very much and have had the chance to share so many great memories with them... 

My FAVORITE being....
....at The Palace of Versailles in Paris, France. Every girls dream? I THINK SO... my brother really knows what he's doing y'all. I am so lucky to have captured this moment - so maybe I was the third wheel for the rest of the day with these two lovebirds, but I wouldn't have traded it for anything!

Let's just say that I was pretty stoked when this little guy came in the mail!


I am so excited for more wedding projects and posts about these guys - stay tuned!