Friday, July 19, 2013

Texas Style Council - August 2-4, 2013



I am excited to share that I will be attending the Texas Style Council conference - August 2 - 4 in Austin! This should be a great learning and networking experience for me - especially since I am very new to all of this.



"A weekend for female bloggers, women-centric business owner and women, everywhere - with small, intimate workshops - from experts in the field. Featuring Keynote Speakers, Emma & Elsie from A Beautiful Mess and presented by Squarespace." - TxSC

I am MOST excited about the keynote speakers, Elsie and Emma of A Beautiful Mess - the BEST, most awesome/inspirational blog of all time! These girls are pretty stinkin' (yes, I just said stinkin') awesome. Not only do they rock at sharing all things DIY, foodie, and fashionable, but they have published their very own book - A Beautiful Mess Photo Idea BookAND, if that's not enough, Elsie and Emma just launched a MUST-HAVE iPhone photo editing app (it's called "A Beautiful Mess" too!)

NEEDLESS TO SAY, THESE GIRLS ARE AWESOME. 
(and a HUGE source of inspiration for me!)