Wednesday, July 17, 2013

TODAY!

BIGGEST thanks to Lauren Jade Martin of Make it a Double - I wouldn't be writing this post or much less have started this blog if it weren't for the encouragement and inspiration she fills me with daily! I have been wanting to start a blog FOREVER now, but always had an excuse for not doing it - "I'm too busy," "work gets in the way," "I am an awful writer," etc. etc. - Lauren has called me out on each and every excuse I have come up with. 
Getting started is always the hardest part, right? 

TODAY her inspiration was this....


How can I ignore that? I CAN'T! So here I am writing my first post! 
Thank you, Lauren Martin & Thank you, Karen Lamb.

Since this post is in no way relevant to what my blog will be about, I guess I can share that with you now. First, you should know that I have a CRAZY & UNNATURAL obsession with paper of all kinds- notecards, postcards, invitations, business cards, posters, wallpaper, wrapping paper, kraft paper, newspaper -like I said, ALL KINDS OF PAPER! This obsession has grown into a LOVE for design, graphic design - and that's what I do. With that said, I will use this blog to share anything and everything that inspires me, my design work, and other fun things that I happen upon! ENJOY!