Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Southern Comfort Inspiration Board | Couple's Shower

My sweet brother and future sister-in-law's BIG DAY is approaching quickly and I am incredibly excited by all of the celebrating there is to do! One of my mom's best friend's, Pat, is hosting a couple's shower for Clay and Kate. I am overjoyed that Mrs. Pat has enlisted my help to create an invitation and help style the shower! The theme of the couple's shower will be "Southern Comfort," so I have been pinteresting away to find the perfect southern touches. I have been trying to keep an open mind to the fact that this IS a couple's shower *aka not just for girls WOMP WOMP.*  Although, I want to make everything cutesy, I am going to refrain from scaring away the boys.


all photos: my pinterest

So excited to put all of these ideas into action! (modified for the guys, of course.)